Monday, October 23, 2006


OH MY…I know I really quite but I can’t, but don’t worry this is the second to last one. You can stop reading whenever you want. Unlike me I have to blog, you don’t have to read. So if you want to stop, I won’t hold anything against you. Go ahead…stop reading.


Now to business. I can’t remember which class I watch this in but it was a Leeper class, so either Intro DMA, Storyboard, or Animation 2. But I think its called “The Man that Panted Tress. This movie really spoke to me. If I actually wrote this right after I watch it I would remember all the points I wanted to tell.

The basic plot of the story was how this man goes traveling and get lost in a desert and finds himself watching a man heard sheep. The man speaks very little, but he herds sheep and as he does this he also plant a hundred seeds a day. As the progresses through both World War 1 and WW II people start to notice this forest appear out of nowhere. Not know that this single man planted these trees.

He has so much determination to devote is life to planting these trees after he lost his wife and child. I don’t know what it was but I spoke to me. Somewhere in this 3o minute short film the say something like God him self had to look had to look at him in amazement or something. But nothing could stop this man on his mission. So I’m going to go plant my trees with same determination and I’m done blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home