Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Blog Time Grown Ups!
First I'd like to applogize for beeing late to class. I thought I had my alarm on but it was indeed off. So by the grace of a phone call I arived just 15 minutes late.

When I did get to class the films that I saw where amazing. I don't know to much of the live action "bizz", but I do know when something is good and not. These movies were what I would excpet from people saying that the have experience in live action flims. Not just "Oh me and my friends made a film." "The Door" group, nice work. I saw it ahead of time since Josh is my sweet mate. Nice little tune on gragage band. The camera angles on the DC one where you can't make friends. Pure genious. I wish that my group had some of this good foutune. Not to say my group is bad just no movie. And thats with my own bais in there so....

I comend everyone on a job well done. Learning from Leeper for a year now, and know what he might look for in the sightest bit. For him just to throw this theme of "Least" and hey make a movie and no talking in it, the results speaks for themselves. You can still tell that these are ametur work but I liked what I saw. I sat there comparing the movies to my own and was just amaized. Great ideas and excution.

If you haven't seen "Girl V. World" you will on Wedsday. And boy its going to be...interesting in the least no pun intended. This is far from being a "blog" but I just go to say this things. Next one will be better, trust me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donnie_Darko said...

i wanna be on you, have you seen 'trinity blood' on adult swim yet, the dudes on my dorm keep watching football or something gay when it's on. word on the street it's a hot ticket yo.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home