Monday, September 25, 2006


What are you Ninja or Pirate?! I'm a ninja so for all you pirates out there go find some booty....the treasure sicko. Everybody I'm sorry but here's another blog of bad spelling and grammar problems. Can you believe that I made it to college too?

So this is the last week of out great adventure of live action film making. Now we are all a little smarter and wiser about how "good videos" are made. The videos that we watch were real nice. I think with the right planning and resources everyone in that class can make both or at least one of those videos. They looked like low budget films but as you saw the credits role by you might have notice that it really wasn't.

The film "A Ninja Pays Half My Rent," was awesome. It made me think of the site real ultimate power, where ninjas and pirates don't get a long at all. Both the films and great camera angles and and real easy story. In DM 210, "storyboard" we were talking about techniques with the camera, like where the line is and stuff. I'm wondering how many of the films we're going to watch are going to follow these rules. I guess we'll see. Either was this should be interesting. LADA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home