Thursday, September 14, 2006

I know, I know, so soon? I just put up a blog like the other day. People is cyber space this is for my class, so as long as I continue to attend it there will be a blog up. (YEAH's & BOO's!!!) But hey lets grow up because, I'm in college here and I need to spell correctly and use proper grammar.

So the other day, Animation II class, we watch this film called "Mt. Head", and it was amazing!!! Like not just the animation but the story the and (sigh) just pure bliss. This guy is so picky and saves everything to the point where his house is just cluttered with junk because he hates wasting things. He's also lazy and really cheap. To make a great story horrible short. He kills himself by jumping in a pound of water in his own head...Yeah that's right no miss print or ty-po here. Just check it out. Ask Leeper about it. These past two weeks, haven't had much to blog about with the pre-production of our great short film. "Girl V. World", check it out, theaters not near you. But I have never worked on a live action film before and I really have no clue what to do. Come up with a story and storyboard it out. Actors and actresses and props and.....(sigh) I animate and that's what I seem to be good at. This is teaching me how much planning can really help. I have four DMA classes and doing two productions at the same time and they both require time and planning.

On a side now I am in the making of adding a picture to this post of my roommate, the great teacher, Jason Latino doing a Chuck Norris to one near dead person....or it might be photoshop, let me check the hand book.

Another thing to add is that art in my mind is meant to push the edge of reason. See what people except and what they reject. That's what I want to do through my media whether it be drawn animation, live action, CG or my favorite interactive media. I hopefully plan to turn this college upside down on how we view things. "Say what you feel, what you ought." Now I sound like Leeper.......................I can't end on that note. So I'll leave on this proverb that I did a storyboard on, "As a dog returns to it's vomit, a fool returns to his sins."

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

This is the 75th BLOG I've placed a link for regarding the following idea...

http://just-one-day-of-peace.blogspot.com/

What are your thoughts? comments?

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home