Monday, October 23, 2006


I know its been a while and the next couple of blogs are going to way out of order. Why? Because I wrote them in Word because our internet is slow and I just waited half an hour to load this page to write what you may or may not be reading. So lets get to it..Again.

There are a couple of things that I want to say. Class related, slim. One is this movie I just saw like Saturday, its called the "The Prestige" and this movie is twisted. 1.) I'm not a critic so I can't rate and or judge this movie. 2.) It was bloody awesome. I think everyone in there right might should go see it.

I'm currently playing a video the has peaked my interest. Its called Bully, made by Rockstar. Maybe you've heard of it. I'm having alot of fun with it but it seems that Rockstar has done it yet again. With its freerome gameplay and its contraversal. The main plot of this is game for those that don't know, is a kid named Jimmy that has been abandon by is mother and stepfather, so they can attend their year honeymone. He is left to fend for himself at this private schoool propperly called Bullworth. Much like the GTA series only with kids and they go to school and classes. Its "currently" rated T for teens. There is no blood, but there is violence and some sexual themes. I'm seem to enjoying the story and how it all plays out. This brings to the whole thing about how children play and asborb information from games. So they can deal with it in a construct way. Playing out GTA is not recommend by any means. Playing out Bully isn't highly recommended but its how some schools really are. So... what do you do?

Write something...if you dare...BWAHAHAAHAHAHAH
happy halloween

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home