Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hey kiddies! It’s been a while but I’m back to blog…again. But hey what can you do when it’s your homework. Especially when its worth three blogs like this one. Now lets get to it.

I went to go see the screening to watch Co Hodeman’s work. It was and wasn’t what I was expecting. The first hour was dedicated to children work. Like Ludovic and Boxes. Which was nicely animated may I add. There’s a part in “Boxes” where the main character is walking down the street. Instead of moving the camera and everything he switched it up and mad the building move back and the character staid still. It was awesome. The “Sand Castle” was wow as well. For those who have ever animated in the sand back here, its really nice and you can do some amazing things (Luke Numitz) with it. It can be peaceful as well. But controlling it can be a nightmare. I really like what Co brings to his work for children.

He more adult geared work is nice as well. I can see where he wanted to show this to more matured audiences. Having him work with the Animation 2 class was nice. But it was even better having him come to the Storyboard class. I think I got more out it there then anything else. I really got to learn some interesting things with that. So thank you Co Hoedeman.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sleeper said...

I agree. Having him chime in on your storyboards was definitely a highlight.

The whole week was pretty amazing.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home