Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Well, No funny little entry this time. Just down to the nitty gritty. Oh! Well I have thing to say. I total beat Leeper in a game of basketball 2 v. 2. And it was pretty nice. Prof. B and I against Jordan Reed and Leeper. So no rumors are stared we played to 21 and it was a close game.

Now to the blog. Not much has happen for me to really blog about. I would to say that live action is crazy. First and for most, I am an animator if that. Really My concentration is interactive media. Live action isn't even around was I was thinking. It was nice to do for once. Everyone has those days with their friends, when something happens and you with you taped it. Or that you have the great idea for a movie. Coo, great, howdy do, this is different. I guess the difference is that is a story with other people and not just a, let get together and a make a movie. There was a lot of planning this, even for a short film. THERE WAS A STORYBOARD!!!! That right there makes it official. I want to say it was fun, but not really. I will say it was need to show me that want my strengths are and how to work with a team, which I think that everyone could use a lesson in that. I'd do it again, just would but as much work into it, I'll just pull a last year on it.

Talking about live action movies, makes me think of the movie called "A Scanner Darkly", which is completely rotoscoped, which means that the shot a in live action then went over it again in animation. I'd like to do something like that just for giggles. I'd recommend seeing it just for animation reason alone, plus it has a....Interesting story/ plot. Well that's all I got. If you read this, either give Prof. B and high five, money, food to share, or point and laugh at Leeper. We should make a event of this. They play every Monday at 5:00. But since I'm more than confidant that no one reads my blog I think I'm safe. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Breadwig said...

It may have looked close by the score, but we smoked 'em. Oh yeah! Monday afternoons, come on you digital media folks, let's bring it to the court, starting around 4:30 to 5.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home