Tuesday, September 12, 2006


All right kiddies, it't time for you to pay the pipper. You are all sinners and...ups, sorry wrong thing! This is another lovely blog for you blogging enjoyment. About your favorite Digital Media Animation Intro course here at Huntington University. By now you are probably done laughing at my picture the I so crudley made in Photoshop. If you are indeed laugh or just in question...

Well lets get the the point or view point I should say so I can be even more corny durring this blog. But I'm not here to disccuse the different from space and deep space and flat or that "A" word that I don't feel like spelling right now. My blog is more of a continuation of Josh. C's blog about the Wii (hint the picture) AHHHHHHHH. So he's done all the work to make a point of how it goes with the class, I'm just riding it for right now. Games are important they shape our culture and furture just as much as art and animators do when the pick up their pencials to draw, or a mouse (to be political correct) I say this because of the readings that we are so willing to learn are actually teaching me something and makes me thing outside the norm or my comfert zone. I never really understood how much the media can actually influence a generation of people. So here's to the future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Breadwig said...

Okay man, I need help. Gimme some ammo as to why my family needs a Wii for xmas. Come on dude. It ain't gonna happen without your help.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Vic said...

Personally, I am a ps3 kind of guy. This is a come back for the big N though. There is no doubt in mind that everyone in the your family can enjoy at least one game if they just gave it a shot. For the past 19 years of my gaming life its just been you and the controller and the system and the Tv. Now the big N has change how people game. Try it out, see what you think, just remember that games make systems not the other way around. Take it easy

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home