Tuesday, October 24, 2006


I know isn’t it crazy, I’m bogging again and I just got done posting one. Well to tell the truth I have to do some catching up. So for those who read this, YEAH, for those who don’t, I guess it really doesn’t matter since you don’t read it right. Right!

I saw an interesting video/ commercial in my 3D animation class with Prof. B. I was a commercial for a product called “Zune,” I think. It basically Microsoft B.S. answers to Apple’s ipod. But the commercial itself was quit nice.

It starts of with this unique bird that flies up to a normal. They sit there for about a couple seconds looking at each other. The music in the background has a nice beat to it. Suddenly a blue light flies from the unique bird’s head to the others. He burst in flames as the music turns into this rock/ punk beat. The bird jumps and spins while the flames surrounds it. It stops the ashes fall, while the music returns to normal, from the bird and now he is uniquely colored like the first bird. Then the both burst in flames and dance with the music back to rock and punk. End the commercial with the Zune logo.

It’s done with 3D background with 2D models of birds. On a side note I really want to do cell shading and do an animation with Toon Boom or an animation that looks like Metal Gear Solid for the PSP, the novel one.

That’s all I really have to say. There will be more next time, hopefully.


Oh yeah I remember the reason for this was. DON’T MESS WITH APPLE!!!!

Night with luv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home