Wednesday, December 06, 2006



Why the PS3 is Better than The Xbox360

So just blog is just mostly to tell Josh that Xbox is weak compared to the greatnest of the PS3. I know, I know, I just gave a presentation of this in class on monday. But that was to decuss the conflicts with the Ps3 and how its going to change how the public views entertainment on consoles. (I did look pretty good that day for anyone that wasn't there)

So okay I know the first this the people think about when you here the ps3, the price. I'm not Sony's spokesmen by any means, nor am I trying to sell their console that you'd have to be lucky to get one before March 2007. I just want to state that At this rate, despite the blue ray delays, this ps3 is going to be a beast that will have to be delt with.

Spec. wize the ps3 does have the cell processor. I don't know the configurations for the Pro xbox 360 model. But I'm sure it isn't as good. HDD well 20 GB for pro 360 and 60 GB for the high end model of the ps3. To be honest the difference between the two at this point aren't to big. Develpoers might notice the diff but consumersk, probably won't. Actucally because of the ps3 raw power it'll be hard to port games over to it because of some twicks and might actually might look worse on the system becasue of it. At the same time we all know when a console si shown the launch game can't light a candel to what is to come. When the true power it tapped.

I'll say this so everyone can know, games make consoles. If you play a certain kind of game, your going to get the console the suits that well. For me I can't just play first person shooter and shooers in general. It has the platform games and then some spots and a few racing. Thats it. It basically based of the connectivity of the shooting games. So its for people that don't want to spend money updating thier PC to play these games. The PS3 is so much more. Oh my. I want to go on but this is already past the 300 word mark and I have to wright like 5 more blogs so we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home