Wednesday, December 06, 2006



Okay, when I saw this flash based animation it was last year in Leeper's Web Animation class. This is what Flash should be, not those abomniation you see online. Let me tell you know that, it isn't for the fant of heart. Pretty gory and theirs a lot of blood.

The story is basically how this kind thats a ninja is on a journey somewhere, I really can't remember much of it, and somewhere along he helps this bird. The bird then becomes his friend and helps in verious things. The villian is the Lord of, something and he basically likes to kill people. As the story progresses they meet and ninja makes a full of him. I don't want to say much more you just have to see it for yourself. When you watch it the backgrounds are amazing and so well drawn. The animation is flawless and I can't believe it was done it flash. Great work, highly recomended. Ask Leeper about it. Unfortunitly there is only 12 episodes, and they are also show them on T.V. Check it out and tell me what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home