Wednesday, December 06, 2006



I don't know if you're a fan of Miyazaki or not, but let me tell you everyone can easily enjoy Spirited Away. I've been a fan before I even know who he was. With Princes Mononoke the first one of his films I watched. I was blown away by the depth of the story and the character designs. The rich colors and just a all round good film. I've also seen Howl's Moving Castle in Animation I last year. I wonder where he gets these Ideas.

Its pretty interseting the I see all these films or series and I can see them being a great game. I said this before, and I'll say it again. Some people like to read books. I like to Play a great game. What are the differences. There is a story that a person wants to convey or an experience that they want to share. I feel like with video games I can experience this a whole different way then just reading. I'm interacting with the enviroment of the game, so I can feel those sences of fear or excitement. I'll go on more about this in another blog. It'll probably be the one you just ready before this, huh what are the odds.

Miyazaki's films are some of the greatest this generation will ever see. So take it in and remember it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home