Thursday, December 07, 2006


So this is really it. The end of the Semester, the blogging, and spilling out all my creativeness on paper and on a computer. I've got nothing left in me, just to realax and play some great games and work and save up for that B E A utiful black system that the world knows as the PS3.

I attend Huntington to go into Digital Media Animation the Interactive track, the same as Jonathan. R. For reasons beyond me, that isn't really offered here, so I've gone throw a year and a half as an animtion track. But this semester I got a clips of hope working with Maya a 3d modeling program. The same program used to make a ps2 greatest hits God of War. This game isn't for the fant of heart. But a must play.

For this being my last blog, I really don't know what to say. Blogging was hard. In the beginning it was easy. Two blogs a week sounds abou right. But with other things on top of that, needless to say how many people got behind. Going from Animation I to the intro class was different. I don't know how much I really got from this class compared to the other onces that I have know. Animation 2 lets me concentrate on the medium that I want to which is drawn. Storyboard lets me develop my stories that I want to tell or shows me what are good things about great stories. Boarding is different. I went into the class not know how to board. Seeing Leepers stuff made me understand just what I was suppose to do. Its a pretty good class one of the onces I was excited about. Just one thing, I would like to know the tech. about storyboards. What info is on each board and camera angles, things like that. Over all, good class, just to early in the morning.

Maya, I don't need to say anything about this class. Great stuff. Only thing is that there is a lot of stuff to learn in such a little time. So it hard to remember what was learned and appling it to you own stuff. But I give it a must take.

So I guss for my last blog for this class I blogged about my DMA experiences and was good and what was better. Take it, leave it...either way, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home